Channel and Relationship Manager
aclaimant is seeking a channel manager to support our current client base and respective licensees. The channel manager will be responsible for educating partners about our product in an effort to bring on additional licensees and generate revenue. This individual will work alongside the sales and account management teams while maturing relationships with existing partners. The channel manager will be responsible for advocating on behalf of our clients, recommending improvements and analyzing user behavior.
Team members must be comfortable with addressing partner related and pricing issues in a professional and timely manner while establishing a positive working relationship with their book of business. By communicating client and licensee needs with our product and development teams, the channel manager will asses and translate our product roadmap back to our client base. Minimal travel may be required for on-site presentations, however, the majority of client meetings will be web-based. Channel manager will work with partners to establish and execute against a strategic plan, including the development of necessary marketing materials and initiatives to support channel growth.
- 3-5 years of relationship management, sales training and/or affiliate marketing experience
- Salesforce CRM proficiency
- Familiarity with web demonstration, video conferencing and digital signature tools
- Experience in insurance and/or B2B environments a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ year’s work experience required
- Must be available in Chicago
How to Apply:
- Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
No recruiters please. Candidates only.